Jobs at:Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited is a Cooperative Union that serves Cooperative Societies (AMCOS) from Igunga and Nzega Districts in Tabora Region. This party is registered with No. 5484 and conducts its activities in accordance with the Co-operatives Act No.6 of 2013 as well as its 2015 regulations.
In carrying out its responsibilities. Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited (ICU Ltd) advertises vacancies as follows:
JOB: Mhasibuwa Igembensabo Co-Operative Union Limited (POSITION 1).
• To maintain the General Accounting books in accordance with the instructions of the Cooperatives Act and the principles of national and international accounting.
• Preparing in collaboration with Heads of Departments, Annual Estimates as well as Central Fund cash flows.
• To be financially responsible and to provide guidance when required on the proper use of funds in accordance with financial regulations:
• Prepare and submit to the Board a quarterly financial report covering all party activities
• Prepare annual accounts at the end of each year for audit, and submit audited accounts, balance sheet, auditors' report and directions from the Registrar at the annual general meeting of the General Assembly.
• To be an advisor to the General Manager and the Board in all matters relating to finance and;
• To perform such other functions as may be directed by the General Manager and the Board whenever required.
• Must have a Cooperative Degree, Accounting, Finance from Moshi Cooperative University or any other College recognized by the Government.
• Be a good computer user and in using Enterprise Resources Program (ERP, especially QuickBooks).
• Experienced Co-operative Accountant with the ability to close the accounts of Cooperatives and provide inventory information.
• Able to work hard, diligently and on time without the need for close supervision.
• Ability to speak and write Kiswahili and English.
• Age from 35 years not exceeding 50 years.
Salary: He will be paid Salaries and benefits at Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited (ICU Ltd).
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. Application letters should be handwritten accompanied by the applicant's resume (CV) and copies of professional certificates. Certified Copies, with a single Passport Size photo painted on a blue sea cloth on the back.
2. All applications should be written in Kiswahili in:
Chairman Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited
S.L.P 05, BUKENE.
3. Applications should be sent by e-mail, to: Igembensabo.firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF file.
4. Applicant should indicate in the subject headline (subject matter) position
5. Deadline for application is Tuesday 30/11/2021 At 9:30 pm.
6. Applications to be sent thereafter will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the qualification will be contacted).
7. Igembensabo Co-operative Union Limited is a employer of gender and status, so qualified applicants for both sexes and the disabled are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.