Jobs at:HLB Mekonsult Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• On behalf of our investee companies and associates we are hiring experienced Accountant
to help the companies keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Mekonsult Group is
an excellent place to grow your career.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Professional certificate (CPA/ACCA) is added advantage
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting and Finance.
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel and other accounting software packages such as Quick Books, Tally or
• familiarity with sage.
• In-depth understanding of accounting principles including budgeting, balance sheets, income
• statements, cash flow, and capital planning management.
• Interpersonal skills and Communication and negotiation skills
• Teamwork skills and Strong interpersonal skills
• Unquestioned integrity
• Financial management skills and Strategic planning skills
• Accountant Job Opportunities at HLB Mekonsult
• Managing accounting and control, improve, and/or establish accounting and financial related process
• to ensure high quality and efficiency.
• Lead budget planning, execution and comparison.
• Take primal responsibility for local Audit independently.
• Finance and Accounting Summarizing, classifying and ensuring all business transactions are recorded
• in the accounting system on a daily basis.
• Keeping accurate records filling for all daily business transactions posted in the system
• Preparation of financial statements according to legal, company accounting, financial guidelines, and
• International Accounting Standards.
• Appropriate inventory management.
• Cash flow management, gather all the payment requests (needs) from other departments, and
• provide reports and reconciliations to the management on daily/ weekly/monthly basis where
• Preparation and filling of all relevant tax returns of the company.
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and
• Administration Maintain office supplies by ordering and purchasing items with attention to budgetary constraints and after prospecting market prices.
• Perform any other tasks requested by the management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.