Jobs at:Good Neighbors
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Good Neighbors Tanzania-Zanzibar Area Office is working with the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MoEVT) in Zanzibar to implement a three-year (2021-2024) KOICA-funded project, “Strengthening the capacity of secondary school education through radio educational broadcasting
” (SRE) project. The overall goal of the project is to enhance the quality of secondary school education through Radio Secondary School students.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To conduct finance and administrative issues to implement the project
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparing Bank payments
• Filing finance documents
• Accounts and Quick book.
• Retrieving attendance for SRE Staff from Attendance machinery monthly and preparing payroll and statutory
• Control overall Rental cars requirements such as fuel issue, driver payments, maintenance etc.
• Follow up permits for international staff
• Prepare in/external audit for monitoring project
• Control overall financial payment and administrative issues such as office environment, item purchasing, inventory management, and managing Vendor contract
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Major in accounting
• Above than bachelor’s degree in Official educational institution
• Minimum 1 years relevant work experience
• Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills
• Strong problem critical thinking, fast calculation
• Ability to use Microsoft and accounting systems
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All qualified candidates are required to fill and submit the Application form associated with a current curriculum vitae with reachable contacts of two referees.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
All applications should be received latest by 20th March 2023, 4:00pm East African Time
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and
• Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation
During the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.