Jobs at:Altezza Travel
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Managing and updating Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
2. Preparation of Payroll and record entries into the accounting software.
3. Ensuring statutory payments e.g. PAYE, SDL, VAT are filed and paid on time
4. Maintaining petty cash and filing receipts, invoices, and bank slips
5. Preparing financial reports.
6. Handling queries from External Auditors during annual audit sessions
7. Double-check the accuracy of information to discover weaknesses or missing data and strive for strict compliance and high-quality performance;
8. Recommend necessary ideas based on the review findings to improve the quality of reporting;
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.