Jobs at:Allterrain Services Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Allterrain Services Tanzania limited is an experienced Camp facility Management Company with more than 20 years in the operation in Tanzania dealing with Catering, Cleaning, Facilities Management and outsourcing. Allterrain Services Tanzania Limited is currently seeking to appoint an Accountant
• Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance related field or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered
• A good understanding of our business
• A working experience in commercial environment
• Good appreciation of tax and other statutory requirements
• Spreadsheet and Accounting software familiarization
• Demonstrable ability in Admin and Logistics support
• Can do spirit and result orientation
• Ability to use vested authority to ensure respect and produce result
• Track record of consistent competence and integrity
• Experience in a catering, facilities Management or mining environment
• Independent worker with little need for supervision
• The Project Accountant will have the authority, responsibility and shall take accountability for managing the financial matters in the Project: this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
• Revenue and Expense budget – This will be set and agreed between with the Project Manager and Project Accountant on arrival at the project.
• Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the Company budget and developing cost control measures.
• The budget will be monitored through the accounting software.
• The Project will be audited periodically and the Accountant must ensure that full cooperation is extended to these auditors and their information requests.
• ATS Group employees provide assistance with monthly reconciliation’s and auditing assistance.
• Collecting various accounting data e.g. meals served to prepare and analyze financial income and other accounting statement and reports.
• Maintaining general accounting systems for use by management in controlling expenditure and ensuring compliance with tax laws.
• Developing for approval and implementation accounting standards and procedures to ensure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and compliance with statutory regulations.
• Issuing all procedures defining the manner in which financial accounting transactions are to be recorded and reported.
• Maintaining surveillance overthe accounting systems employed in the company and initiates changes for approval as necessary.
• Providing functional direction, coordination and advice to Project Managers in their accounting activities:
• Cost accounting, General accounting, Billing procedures and General office management
• Liaising with department heads, area managers, and others in management on accounting matters and an interpretation and use of related reports.
• Ensuring sound financial record keeping as well as development and maintenance of financial systems and procedures.
• Advising Management and implementing all Company financial policies and procedures.
• Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control systems to safeguard the organization’s assets.
• Preparing monthly accounts (balance sheet and income statements).
• Collecting financial data from units- e.g. month end creditors.
• Capturing sales/revenue to derive turnover for each month.
• Ensuring that various expenditure is captured in the accounts for the correct period
• Balancing all accounts including stocks and cash control accounts, pre-payment accounts, accruals, inter-company accounts etc
• Reconciling various creditors (suppliers) and debtors (clients) accounts.
• Checking payment and capturing them in the accounting software program.
• Analyzing various income statements, balance sheet and combined income statement.
• Maintaining a good inventory control system for stock items.
• Maintaining inventory of all company assets.
• Preparing annual Project budgets and develops a system for forecasting of materials procurement.
• Building and maintaining contact with all suppliers.
• Camp Stock Control, Stock Levels, Stock Checking, Stock Variances & Spoilages, and Stock Ordering – Accountant will oversee all aspects of the Company stock control function including spot checking stock records for accuracy. Spoilages and Variances have to be accounted for.
• Camp Petty Cash or Bank Expense Accounts – The Accountant will ensure that all expenses have corresponding signed valid receipts and supporting paper work including any necessary valid Tax/VAT receipts for the expenses made. ATS Group employees provide assistance with monthly reconciliation’s and auditing assistance.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.