Accountant ii- 1 post
Jobs at:Mzinga Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
16 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To extract monthly, trial balance;
• To prepare income and expenditure statements;
• To check primary books of Accounts;
• To reconcile schedules for creditors, debtors, imprest and staff loans;
• To prepare working papers;
• To prepare collection report;
• To receive government collection and timely summation to the bank;
• To verify payment vouchers;
• To conduct bank reconciliation; and
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by his/her superior.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following field: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions plus CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/user/auth/login/3744
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.