Jobs at:Jordan university College
Deadline of this Job:
16 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparing and balancing various subsidiary ledgers.
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Summarizing monthly accounting transactions for posting into general ledger
• Processing payment and receipt transactions
• Verifying balance in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
• Carrying out regular investigations of accounts
• Verifying JUCo's income from source to bank and satisfies self that expenditure is properly
• incurred according to approved policy and efficiently charged to relevant Head's
• Checking that inventory of furniture, equipment and other movable assert is maintained
• Assisting in audit assignments
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance or Commerce with CPA (T) from
• recognized Institution with at least three years working experience in accounting.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application consisting of a cover letter in the SUBJECT: email, CV in English and copies
of Academic Certificates and transcripts through the following address not later than 16th May 2022. You are encouraged to send your application electronically through the given email.
• Deputy Principal for Finance and Administration,
• Jordan University College,
• PO Box 1878,
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.