Jobs at:Jemix Healthcare Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly financial reports and management of the data file
• Filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports.
• Calculation and maintaining of the payroll for all staff based on their contracts.
• Maintaining payment record of all invoices received.
• Maintaining payee statement records for all suppliers.
• Oversee petty cash with all due accounting precautions.
• Prepare all elements of budget analysis.
• Minimum of Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution
• Experience of at least one year in relevant field will be added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.