Accountant (1 position)
Jobs at:Witts pre & primary english medium day & boarding school
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• He should have studied accounting from the first degree level and continue in a college recognized by NBAA
• Be a good specialist in (IT – Programs)
• Must have experience in this job. Additional qualifications if he has experience of this work in a school.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All requests should be sent to:
Witts pre & primary school
Reading – times.
Before 25/11/2022. Simplicity will be held on 30/11/2022 at 2:00 am at school.
• All applicants must be Tanzanians
• Along with the copy of certificates, also attach your identity as a copy of NIDA or voter ID.
• Also attach the letters of your three (3) guarantors with an understandable address.
• Applications should be sent by post, sent to a different address will not be received.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.