Account Relationship Manager – Private Banking
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop the Private banking customer base and expand the unit’s business growth through marketing of the Personal banking products and services.
• Providing an interface between the bank and both existing and prospective customers in order to maintain good customer relations to meet the customer needs within the strategic objectives of the Bank.
• Credit appraisals and recommendation for existing and prospective customers under the various loan products and submit to the appropriate final approval authority within established turnaround time.
• Overseeing the relationship management of assigned customers and the running of the Private Banking Centre.
• Ensuring revenue growth through customer acquisition, new need identification, product cross-sell and re-engineering.
• Conduct initial screening interview with prospective customer and maintain familiarity with Customer’s pertinent documents.
• Ensure that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that we are in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
• Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The calls should be recorded and filed.
• Participate in Corporate Bank and Institutional Bank customer calls for marketing initiatives.
• Manage all aspects of risk, including monitoring of advances portfolio, strict adherence to the provisions of the credit policy document to ensure minimal losses to the bank.
• Monitor closely all unsecured credit facilities and overdrawn accounts assigned to ensure that the accounts are properly conducted to avoid potential loss to the Bank.
• Ensure that renewals, extensions and cancellations of existing credit facilities are done before the expiry date.
Knowledge and Experience
• University Degree – 2nd Upper Division or equivalent
• At least 3 years successful experience in banking or customer relations, 2 of which should be in a Sales role.
• Certificate of Proficiency in insurance (COP) highly desirable. Successful candidates without COP
• Qualifications will be required to sit and pass proficiency exam before confirmation on the role.
• Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages
• Knowledge of Personal Banking products
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.