Jobs at:Absa Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To advise customers and process banking transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Provides specialist advice to clients and other stakeholders within area of expertise: Analyses client needs and researches solutions (products and services) to meet the needs of clients. Prepares plans and designs solutions to meet the needs of clients.
• Sales support: Where applicable identify sales leads: Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities
• Risk & Compliance: Comply to legislative requirements and internal processes
• Improve customer experience: Improve Customer Experience: Ensure that customer queries and complaints are timeously addressed
• Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ABSAcareersite/job/Dodoma-Branch---ABT/Account-Manager---Dodoma_R-15930035/apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.