Account Development Executive
Jobs at:Diageo / SBL
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the role
• To lead Take home business channels, Supermarkets & Convenient Stores, Petro -marts, Duty Free, Hotels, Clubs and to lead the development and execution of Key Accounts’ Business plans, in order to achieve mutually defined objectives, profits/NSV and brand growth targets.
• Developing Business Plans with Key Accounts/ with critical metrics improving our RTM value chain and working to drive both volume “Push and “Pull” within both Supermarkets & Consumers.
• To define and deliver stretching Off Trade business plans and the strategy for their implementation around a total alcohol, one portfolio approach.
• Identify emerging off trade trends and insights and develop activity plans for Key Accounts.
• Develop JUCPS and activities matching brands with opportunities
• Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment
• Account Development Executive Job Vacancy at Diageo / SBL
Qualifications and experience required
• Min 1 year experience
• Must have background in Sales
• Computer literate
• Good command of English
• Must have at least college graduate (Diploma and above) with mathematical and analytical skills, preferably business administration.
Excellent in interpersonal communication,
• A self-initiator,
• Able to work with low supervision,
• Have an analytical mind and bold to reach high targets,
• Able to take business related initiatives to produce positive business results.
• Dar es Salaam
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.