Jobs at:Nikki Pharmacy ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Account Assistant
Nikki Pharmacy ltd is the local registered company dealing with the distribution of human Medicine located at Chalinze and Kariakoo Dar es salaam, and we are looking for the highly motivated candidate for the post of Account Assistant to be based in our Dar es Salaam Branch.
The Account Assistant will be responsible for day to day operation of the company and the following applies to the role;
• Monitoring daily income and control expenses.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Liaising with suppliers and ensure financial compliance.
• Daily record, follow up and monitor regulatory documentation
• Strong communicator and flexible in duty performance
• Team player and ability to work under pressure
• Analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Competent computer skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• Attention to details.
• Extremely organized in a manner that is easily read by others.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
• Administrative skills.
At least a high school diploma in Finance, Account, and or Business management from a reputable Institution
At least 2 years’ experience as Account assistant in the reputable organization
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your CVs to; email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of Application
3rd September 2021, COB
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.