Account Analyst (Business)
Jobs at:Standard Bank
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the Relationship Manager with the day-to-day administrative (portfolio management), sales, operational and credit management functions for an allocated Entrepreneur portfolio. To ensure that all compliance requirements within the portfolio are met and act as a central office-bound contact point for the client, providing sales and service fulfilment aligned to segment targets.
• Minimum Qualifications
• Relevant NQF6 qualification
• Relevant FAIS qualification
• Minimum Experience
• 3-4 years
• Experience as an Account Analyst with exposure to lending principles, sales and client servicing.
• Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to interact with the client as well as to process client queries and requests.
• Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections responsible to complete credit applications. Must have relevant intermediary experience in respect of FAIS.
• Developing Expertise
• Team Working
• Articulating Information
• Checking Details
• Embracing Change
• Account Opening & Maintenance
• Product and Services Knowledge
• Product Related Systems
• Risk Awareness
• Risk Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. Standard Bank South Africa has a Vaccination Policy which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.