8 Data Clerks
Jobs at:Musoma District Council
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 21 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Executive Director of Musoma District Council in collaboration with Amref organization Health Africa Tanzania through the "Healthy Health" project welcomes job applications from for Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill open job positions as specified in this ad
Data Clerks will be reporting to the Facility In charge and will be receiving technical support from the District Data Coordinator and the respective M&E Officer. Duties for the Data Clerk will include the following:
• Check to ensure that all CTC2 cards, and HTC registers are filled correctly and completely and work with clinicians/nurses to correct any inconsistencies before entry to CTC2 database.
• Ensure that all patient information, visits and all laboratory tests and results as recorded in HVL registers, CTC2 cards and HTC registers is entered into the CTC2 database as soon as forms/cards/registers are received and verified (i.e. on the day that the patient visits the site/clinic)
• Assist the triage nurse(s) to generate list of patients with scheduled appointment on the next CTC clinic date/day.
• Ensure there is a proper rotation of files and registers from clinicians to the data room to RCH by returning files and registers to the shelves/testing points/RCH after entry.
• Work with other CTC staff to ensure that files and other documents are kept in a secure place to guarantee patient confidentiality. All files/cards and registers should be kept in lockable cabinets to prevent unauthorized person from accessing the data according to the MOHCDGEC and NACP guidelines on data management.
• Ensure that data backup is done on a daily basis in an external hard drive and it should be stored out of the data entry building for safety.
• On weekly and monthly basis, ensure that data from CTC2 database is submitted to NACP CTC3 database
• Accurate data entry of clinical, laboratory, tracking and other M&E tools into the electronic database including DHIS2 summaries as required.
• Running reports from the database to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Preparing the list of clients expected to attend the clinic and ensuring files are in the right place and accessible for clinicians
• Produce the list of clients missed appointments for tracking immediately after the clinic
• Communicate with supervisors regarding forms with problems such as missing data
• Sort and file forms as needed in numerical order or by date
• Communicate with supervisors regarding database malfunctions
• Reconcile differences between records in databases and other data sources such as registers, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences
• Maintain a good record keeping of both soft and hard copies in neat and accessible
• Attend data staff meetings including data reviews at the specified times
• Communicate both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entry or data flow to supervisors
• Complete other data tasks as assigned including pulling of files for different interventions
• Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
a) A Minimum of certificate or diploma level training on computer studies or any related field; higher level of education will be added advantage
b) Good computer application skill especially in Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
c) At least one (1) year experience of data entry
d) Good speed and accuracy in typing skills
e) Ability to work independently
f) Good communication skills both in writing and verbal
g) Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
h) Maintains high level of confidentiality in all aspects
1. ¡) Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
How to submit requests for these positions All qualified applicants for the above positions Submit the letters of application together, copies of certificates no Cv for the executive director of the district council of Musoma via email pee email@example.com
All requests must be sent before 21/9/2023
The successful applicants will be called to sahili
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.