Vacancy title: 4 Internal Audit officers[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Mzumbe University
Deadline of this Job:
22 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the vacancy above in administrative positions for one year contract at the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To execute audit programmes regarding payment and retirement of imprests,
• To participate on preparing internal audit program (Engagement Program); To participate in performing preliminary audit survey:
• To participate in performing normal and special audit;
• To receive and assist vetting of Internal Audit Findings in order to bring efficiency;
• To assist follow up on implementation of Audit recommendations, and To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields: Auditing, Accountancy, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or Module D or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
Salary Scale: PGSS 6.1
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Application letters accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a passport size photograph and signed by the applicant; and copies of relevant certificates and transcripts should reach Mzumbe University, not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Applicants must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two academic or professional referees best known to them.
Please note the following:
Applicants to the positions must be Tanzanians.
Applicants that are already employed by the Government should channel their applications through their respective employers.
The advertised positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English language.
Academic certificates obtained from foreign universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants should indicate the positions they are applying for in their application letters. Applicants should also present/submit a National Identification Number (NIDA).
Applicants should be ready to work at any of the Mzumbe University's campuses. Only successful candidates will be contacted through their contact details indicated in the application letters.
Applications should be sent to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Planning, Finance and Administration)
P. O. Box 1,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.