3 Senior Finance Officers II
Jobs at:Universal Communications Service Access Fund (UCSAF)
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To make the register of cash receipts on a daily basis;
• To keep weekly and monthly cash books summary of all revenue receipts;
• To collaborate with responsible human resource officer in managing and administering the payroll of the Fund;
• To prepare bank reconciliation statements and prepare list of un-presented cheques or un-updated receipts from bank to determine errors that may occur from the Fund’s accounting system or banks maintaining its accounts;
• To prepare monthly management accounts and draft annual financial statements and get review by supervisor;
• To prepare financial reports at intervals and prescribed in the Financial Regulations and Accounting Manual of the Fund;
• To make an account of the Petty Cash Fund and ensure timely replenishment in line to the Fund’s requirements;
• To check postings of the items on the Fund’s accounting system; and
• To carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution plus CPA (T), or ACCA, or ACA, or equivalent from recognized Institutions and registered with NBAA as Certified Public Accountant. Must have knowledge of ICT applications including MS-Office and Accounting Packages. Minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience in accounting and finance.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 March 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.