3 Accounts Assistant
Jobs at:Agricultural Seeds Agency (ASA)
Deadline of this Job:
29 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
3 Accounts Assistant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To assist in receiving and keeping in proper custody of all incoming bills and claims.
• To assist in maintaining primary books of accounts
• To assist in preparing payment requisitions
• To assist in preparing journal voucher/batches
• To assist in posting and balancing ledger accounts
• To assist in repairing various payments schedules
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education plus Certificate (NTA Level 6) in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accounting, Finance, ATEC I or equivalent qualifications recognized by NBAA from Institution/University recognized by the Government.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
a) Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
b) Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
c) Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
d) Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
e) Birth certificate;
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
a) Form IV and form VI results slips;
b) Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
• An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
• An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
• An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application lettershould be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
• Deadline for application is 29th August, 2022;
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the
following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.