Assistant forest officer ii
Jobs at:Tanzania Forest Services (TFS)
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• to collect tree seed;
• to maintain tree seed collection tools and equipment;
• to raise seedlings and maintain tree nurseries;
• to prepare and distribute tree seed;
• to maintain agency's tree seed source;
• to provide pre-treatment to tree seed;
• to prepare periodic implementation reports; and
• to perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Qualification and experience
• holder of ordinary diploma in one of the following fields; forestry, forest management and nature conservation or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
• the candidates shall be required to attend and pass military recruit course, must have clean criminal record and below 25 years old.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please follow this link: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/advert/display_advert/4382
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.