2 Warehouse Officers
Jobs at:Suvacor Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SUVACOR LTD is Tanzania’s innovative coffee & tea company and distributor of premium coffee and hygiene brands, providing comprehensive solutions for food service and hospitality businesses In Tanzania and Zanzibar, Official distributor for Diversey, TORK, Lavazza and many other Premium Brands. Producer of Africa's Best Coffee & Tea. Our unique value propositions meet your needs in every operation, from small remote camps to restaurants to catering to coffee shops to large scale hotel properties.
POSITION: WAREHOUSE OFFICER (2)
REPORTING TO: OPERATIONS LEAD
LOCATION : DAR ES SALAAM &ZANZIBAR
• Plan, organize and supervise daily warehouse operation and activities, including the immediate receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of Goods , equipment and supplies
• Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouses in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting stock counts as needed. Ensures that all results are properly reconciled with system
• Use of FIFO (FEFO if perishable) arrangement in dispatching products from the warehouse.
• Prepare and send inter-office orders
• Supervise distribution of inter-office orders.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Logistics and warehouse Management.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years Experience in Purchasing
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. write the name of the position you are applying as the subject of the email
3. Ensure all referee’s from previous employers
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.