2 Tutorial Assistant -Biology
Jobs at:The Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE)
Deadline of this Job:
09 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undergo an induction course in pedagogy for those who had none before;
• Understudy senior members, including attending lectures and seminars, tutorials and practical training;
• Conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals;
• Assist in research, consultancy and other public services;
• This is a training post; the staff is required to undergo a Master’s and Doctorate Degree training programme; and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Bachelor of Science in Botany, Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Bachelor of Science with Education (Biology) or Bachelor of Education in Science with a G.P.A of not less than 3.8 out of 5.0 from a recognized University.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/user/auth/login/5300
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.