2 Research Assistants
Jobs at:Tanzanian Diabetes Association (TDA)
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Report directly to Site trial Coordinator.
• Assist in insulin titration and monitoring of participant glycemic control.
• Ensure that participants return to clinic for appropriate intervals for collecting follow-up data (e.g., laboratory testing, completing surveys/questionnaires.
• Complete online study forms using a laptop computer or portable devices (e.g. iPad)
• After training, be able to activate and place Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) sensors, download sensor data, remove and replace with new sensor.
• Travel to study participants’ home every after specified interval to obtain CGM data.
• Distribute compensation payments to participants following each completed study milestone.
• Assist with recruitment and obtaining consent from participants
• Receive training and assist in the data collection for the qualitative (1:1 interviews), quality-of-life (surveys) and cost effectiveness sub-studies.
• Ensure the study is done according to the working protocol and adherence to the 1CH Guidelines of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
• Maintain a close professional relationship with the government officials and other officials in the study area and at the study area.
• Work with the study coordinator and PI to ensure that the study-specific SOPs are complete and are updated regularly.
• Work in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability and integrity.
• Perform any other activities as may be assigned
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If interested, please apply by sending a CV, over letter one page maximum and contact details of 3 references in English to email@example.com by the 18th of November, 2022; 1600 hours EAT. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only applications submitted via e-mail shall be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.