2 Professor/Associate Professor Economics
Jobs at:St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT)
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Entry Qualification and Experience
• Holder of PhD in the field of Economics from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with a GPA 4.0 or above.
• Holder of a Master Degree in the field of Economics from an accredited Higher Learning Institution with a GPA 4.0 or above.
• Holder of a Bachelor Degrees in the field of Economics from an accredited Higher Learning Institution (First class, or Upper second class, with a GPA 3.8 or above.
• Proof of sufficient publications in the areas of specialization and promotion letters to the rank of Associate Professor/Professor.
• Applicant must have working experience of not less than 5 years in teaching, research and publications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Terms of Employment Successful candidates will be employed on Contract terms of three (3) years (renewable) however the confirmation shall be made after satisfactory completion of first year of employment probation.
Remuneration Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per the position applied.
Mode of Application Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). providing names, positions and detailed contacts of three (3) Reliable referees, Birth Certificate, Copies of relevant Academic Certificates and Transcripts and TCU Verification Certificate for those who studied outside the country
Deadline for Receiving Applications The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday 12th November 2022 at 16:00 hours. Any application received after due date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Human Resource Director
St. Augustine University of Tanzania
P.O.Box 307 MWANZA.
Tel: 028 29 81186/7
This advert can also be viewed in the SAUT website: www.saut.ac.tz
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.