Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To drive Authority vehicles in line with National traffic laws;
• To make per – vehicle inspections to the assigned vehicle prior to travelling and perform routine service to the vehicle;
• To keep record of vehicle movements, fuel, tyre and distance covered in logbook;
• To report vehicle mechanical defects discovered and physical damage to the Supervisor;
• To deliver documents as per delivery order and supervisor’s instructions;
• To keep records of documents delivered to customers;
• To dispatch letters to respective offices;
• To report maintenance schedules to the Supervisor; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Certificate of Secondary School Education with passes in Kiswahili and English and Basic Driving Certificate from NIT, VETA or any other accredited Institution with Driving License Class C1 or E and driving experience of at least (1) year without causing an accident.
• Possession of Trade test grade II will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3836
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.