2 CIVIL TECHNICIAN II
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• A National Form IV/ VI certificate
• Holders of a Diploma in Civil technician or related qualifications from recognized institution or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in respective fields.
• The candidate must be Computer literate and use his/her expertise to produce specifications for design, process and apply materials effectively.
• Fluent in both Kiswahili and English language.
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
Work Experience: Not less than 3 years in Material Laboratories
Duties and Responsibilities;
• To inspect and report on roads and bridge maintenance works;
• To participate in carrying out civil works involving roads construction, maintenance and upgrading as directed by Junior Staff;
• To perform minor maintenance and repair of machines as directed by Junior Staff;
• To keep records of repair works undertaken for every machine, equipment and civil works;
• To supervise road and bridge maintenance works;
• To undertake road inventory and condition survey;
• To carry out in situ testing;
• To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends;
• To prepare invoices for materials testing;
• To undertake laboratory apparatus and equipment calibration;
• To prepare site reports;
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to Regional Coordinator, Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency, P. 0. BOX 140, KIGOMA or through email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29/10/2021 with their complete CVs; copies of all certificates; birth certificate; names of three referees one of whom a former employer; applicant’s contact telephone number and postal address. Applicants are reminded to quote the correct reference number of the advert in their application letter.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who have worked with public institutions but have unsatisfactory previous records indicating poor performance and found guilty with disciplinary offences shall not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measures.
Deadline for submission is 29/10/2021 at 16.00 Hrs.
This is to insist that:
TARURA is an equal opportunity employer; Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.