2 Assistant lecturer - civil engineering, environmental engineering
Jobs at:Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Carrying out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
• Setting, invigilating and marking undergraduate examinations;
• Assisting senior staff in lectures, seminars, tutorials, and practicals for postgraduate programmes;
• Supervising projects and practical training for undergraduate students;
• Conducting research and publishing results;
• Carrying out consultancy and public service;
• Undergoing postgraduate training to PhD level;
• Participating in relevant workshops and conferences; and
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Highway Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/ Ground Water Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/Materials Engineering/Integrated Water Resources Engineering/Environmental Engineering with a minimum GPA of 4.0 and Bachelor/Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering/Civil and Irrigation Engineering/Civil and Water Resources Engineering/Highway Engineering/ Environmental Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.8 both from recognized Institutions.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.