2 Assistant Tax Officers
Jobs at:Alpha Associates Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Filling for statutory returns for clients.
• Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• To make sure that all clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
• To make sure that all clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
• To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
• To calculate and file provisional returns on behalf of clients
• To prepare and file SDL and PAYE on behalf of clients on time
• Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns e.g. NSSF monthly returns
• To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities ∙
• To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds on behalf of Clients ∙
• To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
• Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
• Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
• Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management or any other related fields Experience and skills required
• At least one year working experience in tax
• Ability to perform tax computation as per ITA 2004
• Ability to interpret and apply tax laws and Acts
• Ability to prepare objections, remission of interests and penalties – Ability to supervise tax audit for clients
• Ability to respond to tax findings raised by TRA
• Good knowledge on accounting
• Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email email@example.com
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.