2 Assistant Nursing Officer
Jobs at:Bank of Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to: Head of Division
Contract type: Permanent and Pensionable
To provide safe and professional nursing services to staff and specified members of their families.
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
• Ordinary Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution with at least an Upper Second Class grade;
• Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Tanganyika (the registration must be active);
• Relevant post-qualification working experience of at least six years.
• Applicants working in the public service must apply through their current employers. Applications not meeting this condition will be rejected forthwith;
• Applicants must attach the following:
i. An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact address, emails and telephone numbers.
ii. Certified copies of Degree, Postgraduate, Advanced Diploma or Ordinary Diploma certificates.
iii. Certified copies of transcripts of Degree, postgraduate, Advanced Diploma or Ordinary Diploma.
iv. Certified copies of Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not acceptable;
v. Certified Professional Certifications from respective professional bodies.
vi. Certified Birth Certificate.
vii. One recent passport-size photograph.
• Applicants should indicate two reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and advanced level education must be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Applicants are required to apply for one position only. Applicants who will apply for more than one position will be disqualified.
• Applicants must indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope with the application letter.
• Applicants are required to disclose relevant information in their applications. Giving false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification at any time during the recruitment process or after the appointment.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified certificates and transcripts to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls,
Bank of Tanzania,
2 Mirambo Street,
11884 DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing Date and Time: 17th October, 2022 at 16.00 hours
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.