2 Accounts Assistants
Jobs at:TANROADS Arusha
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scope of position
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
• Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from any recognized learning Institution; or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA(ATEC II);
• Must be computer literate;
• Must not be above 35 years of age;
• Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages;
• Must be a Tanzania citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To collect all weighbridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
• To seek current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings and keep exchange rate records;
• To fill all necessary records timely; and
• To perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift In charge/Supervisor.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
• The applicant must be a Tanzania Citizen.
• Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
• Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
• Deadline for submission of application is 30th November, 2022.
• Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
2. The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae(C.V)to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P 0. Box 3094,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.