2 Accounting Interns
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounting Intern to join our accounting team.
• You will be responsible for gathering financial data and preparing accurate reports. Also, you should be able to maintain journal entries.
• You will be working closely with the Finance Manager to understand our company’s accounting practices. Besides, you should be detail-oriented and have the ability to conduct in-depth research.
• Your strong analytical skills are vital in cross-checking and verifying financial documents.
• As an Accounting Intern, you should be highly efficient, motivated, and reliable.
• Moreover, you should display a learning attitude and should be able to cope in a competitive environment.
• You should also be able to accept constructive feedback and improve your skills.
• Send in your application if you would like to work on your accounting skills. We would love to have you onboard.
• Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports
• Maintaining journal and general ledger entries
• Coordinating with the Accounting Officer during audits and annual forecasting
• Communicating with the Accounts Payable Manager and Accounts Receivable
Manager to track pending invoices
• Undertaking data entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Assisting the accounting team in researching and analyzing our financial data
• Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records
• Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating
accounting files, as and when required
• Cross-checking financial statements and data for accuracy
• Using accounting software when performing accounting duties such as
generating financial reports
• Assisting the payment processing team in undertaking credit checks
• Adhering to the State and Federal regulations when performing accounting
• Ensuring completion of assigned tasks as per the timeline provided
• Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements
• Assisting in filing IT returns
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
• Willingness to Volunteer
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP, and laws
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Familiarity with accounting software like FreshBooks, Wave, and Xero-added
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Good multitasking and organizational skills
• Willingness to learn new concepts
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly motivated and reliable individual
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications are to be lodged through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title in the
subject line of the e-mail.
• All applicants MUST attach a cover letter and their updated
• Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of academic certificates as supporting documents to their applications.
• All applications should be submitted not later Than 9 th Nov 2022 12:00pm
• For more information, kindly visit our website: www.shdephakahama.org, or Instagram Page: _shdephakahama
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.