Jobs at:Alpha Associates Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
• Prepare company and client financial reports as per applicable IFRSs and TFRS 1.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Filling for statutory returns of the company and clients.
• Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• To make sure that all company and clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
• To make sure that all Company and clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
• To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
• To calculate and file provisional returns of the company and on behalf of clients
• To prepare and file Company monthly SDL and PAYE and on behalf of clients on time
• Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns of the company e.g. NSSF monthly returns
• To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities
• To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds of the company and on behalf of Clients
• To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
• Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
• Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Head of consultancy Unit, HR or Managing Director.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/finance or any other related field. Experience and skills required
• At least one year working experience in accounting/ finance
• Knowledge on IFRSs and IASs
• Knowledge on computer application especially MS excel in preparing financial statements
• Knowledge on application of ERP Next will be added advantage
• Knowledge on preparation of directors report
• Ability to manage account receivables and payables
• Perform company monthly bank reconciliation
• Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
• Ability to manage and prepare company and clients payrolls
• Knowledge on TFRS 1
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email email@example.com
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.