10 Microfinance Officers
Jobs at:DCB Commercial Bank
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Microfinance Officer should be attentive to details, decisive, and possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Previous working experience in microcredit projects is an added advantage.
• Growing quality asset portfolio and liability through retention of existing customers and recruitment of new customers.
• Identifying potential areas for opening new centers and maintaining high performance in line with the budget.
• Ensuring complaints are timely logged and auctioned, tracker is maintained, and resolution and respond to client is done within reasonable time.
• Building relationship with customers across all centers in order to get viable information for monitoring and control of your portfolio
• Managing the implementation of all processes and procedures as stipulated in the bank’s policies and manuals
• Building awareness with regard to KYC, compliance and AML regulations.
• Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service is provided to all clients.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors’ degree in Education, Social Work or related field.
• Knowledge of the principles of micro lending
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with customers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, stating the location you are applying for and quoting reference number DCB-MIC08/2022 on the subject of the email. To be considered, applications MUST be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th August, 2022. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.