Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 21 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The post holder will support the Tanzania Country Office and the SolidarMed program with administration, logistics, procurement, personnel management, and limited financial management to support to the Country Program Accountant. S/he will support the Country Director (CD) to develop policies and procedures that ensure adherence to best Tanzanian and International practice and to enhance the quality and impact of the country program.
• Personnel files, Recruitment support, Take part in job selection processes, Payroll preparation, Further development of selected procedures in the Organization Handbook.
• Prepare, order and monitor agreed purchases and services, ensure all procurements follow policy and procedures, support development of procedures in the Organization Handbook.
• Active search for the most cost-efficient procurement processes
Logistics & Security
• Manage driver(s) and ensure they carry out vehicle checks, ensure vehicles are taxed, insured and maintained,
• Lead the organization logistics for visitors.
• report any security concerns to CD,
• Further development of selected procedures in the Organization Handbook.
• Management and support of support staff: security, drivers, cleaners, interns,
• virtual and physical filing systems,
• oversight of the country office and garden,
• IT/IS support, office security,
• Ensuring uninterrupted availability of supplies and stationery, asset management,
• Further development of procedures in the Organization Handbook.
• Ensure all registrations are up to date.
• support the adherence to all SolidarMed policies, especially the integrity policies, (in close collaboration with the CD)
• Actively take part and contribute to the programme management team meetings.
• Payroll, salaries, cashbox, support audit process with the Program Accountant, stand in for the Program Accountant during her absence, support development of procedures in the Organization Handbook.
• To best fit into our active, interdisciplinary team, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with the following qualifications:
• A graduate in the relevant field (finance, accounts, procurement, business, administration) with relevant work experience
• Strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills to facilitate policy dialogue with government bodies.
• Motivation to improve processes and tools to enhance the program efficiency and impact by proactively looking for solutions and presenting recommendations to the CD
• Knowledge of Tanzania regulations regarding taxes and salaries
• Solid computer skills
• Team-player with good inter-personal skills
• Creative, open-minded, flexible, strategic thinker
• The opportunity to have a significant impact to improve lives of a very vulnerable population.
• A stimulating environment, being part of a highly motivated team
• An attractive benefit package.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please email your application to email@example.com citing reference “Administration Manager, SolidarMed Tanzania 2023” and include.
your CV including 3 references (max. 2 pages)
a covering letter outlining your motivation and how you meet the requirements.
Applications are accepted in electronic format only. Please also mention how you heard about the job posting (if internet, please mention which site).
Due to the high volume of applications, SolidarMed will only contact shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask you not to send in duplicate or hard copies of your CV.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.