Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare and file all tax returns.
• Performing reconciliation in line with the ERCS Regulations and accurately compute the tax liabilities.
• Ensuring all the tax payments are paid on time.
• Prepare reconciliation of all tax related GLs.
• Managing all the correspondences with the relevant authorities and ensure there is a proper documentation of the same.
• Assisting on tax audit management
Competencies, Experience and Qualification
• Minimum of  years’ experience in a tax role
• Telecommunication industry experience advantageous
• Thorough understanding of the theory of the tax function
• Strong computer literacy especially Advance Microsoft Excel skills
• Financial policies, procedures and systems
• To be up to date with the latest legislation governing the tax function
• Ability to network with other players in the market
• College or University graduate with a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• CPA (T) or specific tax qualification e.g. Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation
• Tax Environment
• Tax Planning
• Tax Compliance and Reporting
• Tax Strategy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.