QSST – Account Developer
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To increase product awareness and usage as well as delivering innovative marketing campaigns to different business clients
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop key customer accounts through periodical, supermarket and hotel/guesthouse visits to generate leads and build customer relationship;
• Develop and update regularly a data base of the current supermarkets, hotels and training institution in your area of operation.
• Perform hair dressing functions and impact product usage information in demonstrations, market activations, trade shows, weddings, modelling activities and any other emergency events;
• Lobby and have meetings with prospective customers i.e., supermarket; guest house and training institutions owners for business deals.
• Ensure that reorder stock levels are set and adhered to in the respective supermarkets, guest houses and training institutions.
• Lobby for strategic space for display of our products in the various supermarkets
• Conduct market intelligence on our competitor’s products
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to your supervisor
• Participate in marketing promotions in supermarkets trade shows.
• Resolve key customer complaints regarding haircare products;
• Generate customer satisfaction reports to inform on customer satisfaction with haircare products;
• Assist in promotion of new haircare products to customers during salon visits and market activations;
• Offer training to salons on the appropriate use of various products; and
• Participate in radio talk shows when called upon to demonstrate usage of hair products thereby building the image of the company and increasing brand awareness
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
1. The ideal candidate must hold Diploma in Cosmetology or
2. Three years’ experience
3. Communication skills
4. Pleasant personality.
5. Good hand-eye coordination
6. Attention to detail
7. Able and willing to follow instructions
8. Negotiation Skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged send their CVS/Resumes to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 11th February 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. This position is for locals only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040 or 0692916242
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.