Banc Assurance Officer
Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Banc Assurance Officer
Support the Bancassurance business in delivery of its sales and business development strategy.
• Following up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
• Compiling monthly Credit Life reports and to be sent to the Insurers.
• Issuing Policies after receiving the right information.
• Preparing of various reports of Banc Assurance unit.
• Grow and process Insurance Premium Financing business
• Reconciliation of Banc Assurance Accounts
• Responsible for retention of business and support of the Bank’s sales teams and relationship managers to grow business.
• Ensure continuous engagement with the retail network (the bank) dealing with their sales issues and embedding of insurance across the branches.
• Identify product needs and generate new revenues and develop solutions in liaison with various insurer partners or underwriters to meet current and future need of the business and the customers.
• Ensure all regulatory requirements are met through rigorous compliance checks and adherence to SLAS and ensuring all audit items are maintained/closed within deadlines.
• Daily tracking, management of the Insurance Premium Financing book.
• Stakeholder’s engagement to drive growth, and support closure on time.
• Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the insurance act and SLA’s.
• Recording of policies to keep track with legal department.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in insurance or COP
• Professional Qualification in Sales is an Added Advantage
• A minimum of 1 year experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.